When your company joins the Westshore Alliance, all of your employees are members and can take advantage of our many benefits. All companies are eligible to join, regardless of location. Whether your sales and marketing departments are looking to broaden their network of contacts, or you want to help shape the future of Tampa’s vibrant Westshore District, we offer a variety of opportunities.
Review membership benefits below to discover why the Westshore Alliance is right for you and your company. Email Director of Membership Jamie Farrell or call 813-289-5488 to learn more.
READY TO JOIN?
Submit a membership application online here. If you prefer a printable application, please click here.
NETWORKING & EVENTS
The Alliance hosts 40+ annual events including:
- Monthly luncheons with keynote speakers
- Evening socials and networking events at great restaurants, hotels and event venues
- Annual Real Estate Development Forum
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual Meeting drawing 400+ business and community leaders
PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY
- Receive a FREE company listing and link to your website on the Alliance’s online Member Directory.
- Expand your company’s exposure to more than 400 member companies and thousands of their employees through a multitude of annual sponsorship opportunities.
- Utilize the member mailing list to directly connect with fellow members.
- Have company news to share or hosting an event? More than 3,000 people subscribe to the Alliance’s monthly e-newsletter, which includes a special section for member news and events.
EMPLOYEE PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- Receive free transportation and commuting alternatives consulting, as well as emailed traffic alerts and construction updates.
- The School District of Hillsborough County offers Alliance members an “added weight” in the school district’s lottery system for the chance to enroll your child at Roland Park K-8 Magnet School for International Studies.
- Participate in free business crime awareness programs through our partnership with the Tampa Police Department. Members may also sign up for important public safety information via quarterly e-newsletters, weekly crime reports, and “Be-on-the-Look-Out” alerts.
HELP SHAPE WESTSHORE’S FUTURE
- Serving on one of the Alliance’s members-only committees is a great opportunity to connect with fellow business leaders and actively participate in ensuring the District’s continued growth and economic prosperity. Gain knowledge and insight on transportation projects, development plans, and other important initiatives that directly impact your business.
QUESTIONS? Email Jamie Farrell or call 813-289-5488.