Thank you for your interest in Westshore Alliance membership! Whether your sales and marketing departments are looking to broaden their network, or you want to help shape the future growth of Tampa’s vibrant Westshore District, we offer a variety of great opportunities. The Westshore Alliance offers company-wide membership, meaning all employees of your organization are considered members and can take full advantage of our many benefits.
READY TO JOIN?
Submit a membership application online here. If you prefer a printable application, please click here.
Review membership benefits below to discover if Westshore Alliance is a good fit for you and your company. Email Director of Membership Jamie Farrell or call 813-289-5488 to learn more.
The Westshore District is home to 4,000+ businesses - promote your company’s products and services to fellow Alliance members and the business community at large.
- New Member Welcome
- Increased exposure for your business with a FREE custom company profile including a link to your website and social media sites on the Alliance’s online Member Directory.
- Utilize the membership mailing list to directly connect with fellow members. Available upon request via email.
- Have company news or a special offer to share, hosting an event, hiring? The Alliance publishes member information on our website and more than 3,000 people subscribe to the Alliance’s monthly e-newsletters and weekly upcoming events emails, which includes a special section for member submitted content.
- Expand your company’s exposure through a multitude of event sponsorship opportunities.
Networking and Business Development
The Alliance hosts 50+ events annually providing excellent networking and marketing opportunities including:
- Complimentary monthly WESTSHORE 101 informational breakfasts (average attendance 30)
- Complimentary New Member Orientation (average attendance 30)
- Complimentary member evening socials and networking events at great restaurants, hotels and event venues (average attendance 65)
- Monthly Membership Luncheons featuring various keynote speakers drawing 120+ business and community leaders
- Annual Golf Tournament (average attendance 120)
- Annual Meeting, our most high-profile event drawing 300+ business and community leaders
- Annual Real Estate Development Forum (average attendance 200)
- Quarterly Westshore Safety + Security meetings in partnership with the Tampa Police Department
- Members-only discounted event registration fees for you and your guests.
- Serving on one of the Alliance’s members-only committees is a great opportunity to connect with fellow business leaders and actively participate in ensuring the District’s continued growth and economic prosperity.
Employee Programs and Services
Alliance members can take advantage of free transportation and commuting alternatives, participate in crime prevention seminars, and receive exclusive member-to-member discounts.
- Receive free transportation and commuting alternatives consulting, as well as emailed traffic alerts and construction updates.
- Participate in free business crime awareness and prevention programs through our partnership with the Tampa Police Department. Members may also sign up for important public safety information via quarterly e-newsletters, weekly crime reports, and “Be-on-the-Look-Out” alerts.
- Take advantage of exclusive member-to-member deals.
- The School District of Hillsborough County offers Westshore Alliance members an added weight in the school district’s lottery system for the chance to enroll your child at Roland Park K-8 Magnet School IB World School. Please note, Westshore Alliance membership does not guarantee enrollment.
QUESTIONS? Email Director of Membership Jamie Farrell or call 813-289-5488.